Many times we wonder if the dissociated diet works. It is a diet that is not based so much on the amount of food, as on the distribution and combination of food throughout the day.
Along with the Dunkan diet or the so-called Montiganac diet, the dissociated diet is one of most popular and allowed when it comes to losing weight. It is a diet that demands a lot of constancy. It also implies knowing well how the food we eat in the day, has the advantage of allowing almost everything to eat and lose weight quickly and easily.
The dissociated diet is based on not mixing in the same food: fats, proteins or sugars. This is because our digestive system would assimilate them better if taken separately. To do this, the diet separates foods into 15 groups, which must be strictly combined following the table of compatibilities specially designed for the dissociated diet.
How to make the dissociated diet?
According to what the dissociated diet says, these are the food groups:
- Sour fruits (such as: oranges, lemons, grapefruit)
- Semi-acid fruits (cherry, fig, peach, apple, pear, kiwi, watermelon)
- Sweet fruits (raisins, prunes, dried figs, dried apricots)
- Oleaginous fruits (almond, oil, coconut, nuts, pistachios, avocado)
- Cereals (rice, flour, pasta, bread)
- Legumes and sprouts (chickpeas, lentils, peas, soybeans)
- Vegetables (eg squash, zucchini, artichoke, eggplant, cucumber, radish, pepper, carot)
- Feculates (Chestnuts, potatoes, bananas, sweet potatoes)
- Vegetables and algae ( beets, broccoli, spinach, lettuce, mushrooms, celery, cauliflower)
- Garlic and onions
- Eggs and milk
- Meats and fish (including marinades, sausages and preserves)
Basic data of the dissociated diet
The dissociated diet is based on 12 rules that applied in our day to day, will help us to lose weight more effectively. As with any weight loss regimen, you have to follow it with a firm decision to achieve the stated goal. This is a diet designed primarily to eliminate overweight and regain an ideal healthy weight. The first step is to determine how many kilos we want to lose.
These are the basic rules of the dissociated diet. The most important is not to eat carbohydrates or meat proteins after 7 p.m. Let the digestion be done well, with a minimum of three hours between meals. After a meal, avoid dairy products, opt for infusions, a cup of coffee, or a skim or bio yogurt (the latter is a compatible food). Drinking sugary drinks such as soda or juice is recommended during meals and digestion. It is better to opt for water, or a glass of wine. If the person eats fried foods, they must be prepared in very hot oil and before serving, drain the food well in paper napkins.
It is also necessary to know that at present due to the fast pace of life many people have an inadequate diet and therefore have had great increases in weight. Due to the aforementioned, the natural supplements are of great importance for weight loss, since a lot of supplements have component that are very nutritious helping to lose weight, have a better quality of life being much healthier and natural active properties, can help burn fats in less time.